The Island of Cozumel is a place of legends. Once an island capital for the eastern Mayan empire, Cozumel’s fame now lies in its diving, restaurants, and nightlife. The island is located just off the eastern tip of the Yucatan peninsula in the Caribbean, and is blessed with a warm equatorial current which helps to support one of the most dra-
matic coral reefs in the world. Crystalline blue waters, in concert with a shear wall that extends for miles along the island’s western coast, combine to attract divers from around the globe.
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is located on the beautiful island of Cozumel, just 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan
Peninsula. The experience begins with three shimmering swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, lively bars and
lounges, exciting nightly entertainment and so much more! If you are looking for sun, fun and great diving, there is no better place than Cozumel.
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in chosen room category at
Sunscape Sabor All Inclusive Plan (all meals/drinks).
- 6 days of 2-tank morning boat diving with onsite dive
operator Dive House.
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options.
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice,
bottled water & beer.
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants without reservations
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks.
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages.
- Live music and local entertainment.
- No wristbands required.
- All hotel taxes and hotel gratuities included
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers (fixed fare
taxis available at the airport for $22 US each
- Marine Park Fee of $3.00 per person/day.
- Additional diving (3rd tank & Night Dives: $65
per dive, minimum 6 pax).
- Personal Dive Equipment (except tanks,
weight, and weight belt).
- Nitrox – $12/tank paid on site
- Dive Crew Gratuities
Ocean View Room