PADI Divemaster program
Become a PADI professional– PADI Divemaster course
Ready to take your adventure even farther? Become a dive professional. We offer the PADI divemaster course here in Houston Texas. The divemaster Course is the first level into professional diving. As a divemaster you get to dive and get paid for it. How cool is that?
You are going to learn the following:
- What is the role of a PADI dive master?
- How to assist student and experienced divers
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping of underwater sites
- Conduct briefings
- Organize search and recoveries
- Conduct and organize deep dives
- Conduct SCUBA review and skin diver course
To enroll candidate needs to:
- Be 18 years of age
- Full set of SCUBA gear (mask, snorkel, fins, BCD, boots, wetsuit) *
- Rescue Diver
- Have 40 dives
- Have a signed medical statement by a physician in the last 12 months
- Valid EFR certification (refresher taken in the last 24 months)
- Candidate needs to demonstrate love for fun
All the training is done locally in Houston area. Divemaster candidate will need to assist and shadow several classes.
- Lake fees
- PADI Divemaster processing fees
* Gear rental available for dive master candidate. Gear discounts for qualifying candidates.
What to expect?
Candidates will work with few instructors throughout their course. By doing so students will learn how to lead and teach group of certified divers. Instructors are going to provide our students with many in water exercise that ultimately will create a strong competent diver. Later in the program the Divemaster candidate will intern and practice his skills while teaching new divers.
Upon the compilation of the PADI Divemaster program the candidate will be allowed lead certified divers, assist other PADI professionals, conduct SCUBA review and get paid for having fun.
This is probably the most challenging course that PADI has to offer. Expect to become a better a better diver. Make your life an adventure become a dive professional.