PADI Rescue Diver Course
This rescue crows is one of the most challenging courses that PADI has to offer. During the class candidate will learn how to prevent, manage and respond appropriately to variety of emergencies. The following are some of the objectives of the course:
- How to self rescue
- Recognize and manage stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Properly responding of a panicked diver
- Rescuing of an unresponsive diver
To enroll candidate needs to be:
- An advanced (Junior) open water diver from any agency.
- Open (junior) water adventure diver with a completed underwater navigation dive.
- Emergency first responder in the last 24 months (can be combined with the course)
- 12 years of age.
- Desire to learn and become a superior diver
The price of the class includes:
The rental of full dive gear:
- Weight belt
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
The PADI rescue diver course is done in a local lake in Houston. Other locations in Texas are available upon request.
What to expect at your PADI Rescue Diver Course?
Well, you can probably guess that the PADI rescue course is a very physically demanding course. However, it will prepare you to handle a dive related rescue situation appropriately.
First part of the course is the classroom work. During that time we will review your knowledge reviews and questions that you might have. Before moving to the practical part of the course we will make sure that we understand the concepts covered.
The fun begins with the practical application of 10 different rescue scenarios. Your PADI instructor is going to make sure that mastery is achieved. After the candidate will demonstrate proficiency we will start putting what we learnt into practice.
Your instructor will simulate several scenarios to test your knowledge and reaction. At the end of the weekend you will become safer diver and a valuable asset to the dive community.
PADI Rescue Diver3 day class
- Price includes air fills, weights, learning materials and tanks for the duration of the course.